Shita's Quest pt.1 Shita's Quest pt.1

Potential

is out there. You could turn this into quite interesting series I think. Animation could be much better though, find some voice actors (ask friends, or something). Try to make the plot a bit more sophisticated for the next one. You get a 6 for now but your 3rd episode could be quite good!

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Amazing

This is one of the funniest newest submissions I've stumbled upon for a very long time :D
Tip of the hat to you kind sir, you made me laugh.

Trucido Trucido

Awesome

You would think he'd run out of bullets eventually, though :D

On a more critical note, very well done, I love how dynamic your animation is. The level of detail was acceptable, bearing in mind that these are stick figures we're talking about. I really love the background music, really fits your work.

All in all, I like this. Violence, guns and knife... why wouldn't I, really?

Feed Us 2 Feed Us 2

Meh

Controls: frustrating as hell. Seriously, the piranhas keep jumping all over the place, tracking isn't very good, my fish kept teleporting to random corners quite a few times.
Boundaries: some of the guys/objects kept floating behind rocks, in which case I obviously couldn't reach them anymore. Annoying bug, tbh.

I did like the design though, the menus were smooth and dynamic. I also liked the upgrade system, however, didn't get to play too long since I got really annoyed with the controls. Overall, it's an okay game but I found some aspects of it rather frustrating. Got a thing for nice looking designs though, hence 6 from me!

Last Spy Solitaire Last Spy Solitaire

Pretty good

Love the design, game itself looks nice, dynamics are pretty smooth. One thing I noticed, the card counter on the left of the stack (which you draw the new cards from) goes negative right before resetting the stack once you've depleted it. Not sure if you intended it that way or not, just one thing I noticed.
I think this is a very good solitaire game all in all!

Bones Pacman Bones Pacman

Original content

It's great to see something new and original on NG. :|

The performance was alright I suppose. I mean seriously the fact that you can't take a turn properly is perfectly outweighed by the infinite lives. Give you that. At least it works and you've used a different approach when using soundtracks than the original game.

Doctor duck and the windmill Doctor duck and the windmill

Uhh...

At first I thought, what a nice mix, you should go and play in clubs and the sort. But then you drop these offbeat moments in which left me completely disconcerted. I mean if you do put such marvels in make it so they enhance your music... in this case they just put me off.
It would've been an 8 at the very least...

smotez responds:

I have no musical talent what so ever.

NeoMetropolis NeoMetropolis

Good work

I liked the variety of instruments, the dynamic flow and skilful beats. It should've been a bit less techno, but that's just my opinion. A nice piece of music!

Pergatory jambox Pergatory jambox

Well...

Repetitive... this piece could use some excitement. I mean I understand you were aiming for something dull and oppresive... but even that demands some sort of variation. Listening to your piece, especially the middle of it, is kind of boring.

Still, I liked the theme and idea behind it. This could definitely work in a dark flash cartoon or game, IDK... I do see potential :D It reminded me a bit of Halo... the two first chords I suppose did the trick.

A Rose Among Thorns A Rose Among Thorns

Pretty cool, love the hands positions and the overall posture. And that look. Looks kinda venomous.

ratherlemony responds:

Yeah. She's pretty but I don't think I'd want her to get too close.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Vuldymart Vuldymart

Posh :3

Looks like Vuldymart is absolutely appalled by the endeavors of said Pooter.

Seriously though, love the artwork. Only thing that bugs me is the right side of his neck... kinda bulges out a bit. Otherwise, it's a funny, different outlook on Voldy :3

Vvlkn Vvlkn

Awesome

I love how the focus adjusts on the face so that the neck is slightly blurred. Also you've managed to produce a great staring effect with those glowing amber eyes. This is amazing work, well worth a 10/10