All 10 art Reviews

A Rose Among Thorns A Rose Among Thorns

Pretty cool, love the hands positions and the overall posture. And that look. Looks kinda venomous.

ratherlemony responds:

Yeah. She's pretty but I don't think I'd want her to get too close.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Vuldymart Vuldymart

Posh :3

Looks like Vuldymart is absolutely appalled by the endeavors of said Pooter.

Seriously though, love the artwork. Only thing that bugs me is the right side of his neck... kinda bulges out a bit. Otherwise, it's a funny, different outlook on Voldy :3

Vvlkn Vvlkn

Awesome

I love how the focus adjusts on the face so that the neck is slightly blurred. Also you've managed to produce a great staring effect with those glowing amber eyes. This is amazing work, well worth a 10/10

BOOBIE GIRL BOOBIE GIRL

Speaking of melons

Have to hit the shop to buy some...

FLY'N PIGGY FLY'N PIGGY

More effort!

It gives the impression of an averagely done flash drawing you did out of boredom, not something you've put a decent share of work in. I mean, the tail does deserve to be filled in... and there are a few more tiny flaws that show the lack of effort.

On a lighter note, I love the grim, serious expression!

Overall I'd say it's around average.

MrCreeep responds:

yeah i didn't want to spend much time on it, wasn't expecting front page or anything, just a sketch to get my creative juices flowing, thanks for the honesty

Electricity Electricity

whoah

that depthful expression :D

Was this drawn in flash?

Keep up the good work!

altrian responds:

Thanks! It was drawn in Photoshop. :]

cavebirdlizardthing cavebirdlizardthing

sure looks like it does

but yeah... it looks flat |-(

Shad Character Sheet Shad Character Sheet

Not gonna scout tho

Nothing impressive enough, sorry no offence...

But as for smooth lines, ever tried the smoothing option in Flash? Depending on the version you have there's this button which makes the lines smoother and better looking.

Good luck on your future drawings!

SuperSpark responds:

Thanks for the input, but it's not really supposed to be anything impressive. I just saw the new Art portal and wanted to submit something, so I just quickly made a character sheet. Nothing really special.

Also, I was doing this picture in photoshop, not flash. The lines are smooth in the flash version.

Lird Lird

Seamless...

all I'm saying. This is a nice morph, and you've got a skill for these. Amusing creature nevertheless and I hope to see more.

alien1248 responds:

Thanks! I will upload more. I just couldn't really be bothered to upload them all in one go =P

Gollum Gollum

Awesome

Yeah, quite good. You've definitely kept the resemblance and the colour settings re nice. Nice job!